This week we kick back and chill with Tracy Hackler from Panini America (The Knight’s Lance Blog is Here). There is no doubt you’ll be intrigued with our conversation as we cover a TON of great hobby topics.
Here is what you can look forward to:
* What exactly does Tracy do?
* How Tracy approaches his role with Panini.
* How good of a basketball player is Mark Cuban?
* Is there a product that is more difficult to market?
* The intricacies of creating + promoting a retail product.
* “Cards are hard!” — agreed.
* The realities of manufacturing cards – check these videos out.
* What happens on release day at Panini America?
* How is it to work with athletes?
* How Alvin Kamara approaches his signing day.
* What happens when athlete wants their 1/1 auto?
* Thoughts on group breaking in the hobby?
* How does group breaking affect product choices?
* Do we need more new products or larger print runs of current products?
* So much more!
Tracy’s Recommended Book:
* Football for a Buck | amzn.to/2pL8VbZ
You can also find us on the following platforms.
If you enjoy the listen we’d love for you to give us a review on iTunes and come discuss the content RIGHT HERE!
This week’s sponsor is — DuBBS COFFEE. If you enjoy coffee and are looking for ridiculously fresh coffee. Buy yourself a bag or two of Dubbs Coffee. Check them out HERE and use code “BreakerCulture” for 50% off 2 bags or more!
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
2018 Panini Playbook: (Tracy’s favorite product)
2018 Panini Illusions Football
(Panini America opens 3 boxes HERE)