In episode 63 we get the pleasure of spending an hour with Chad from FIREHAND CARDS. Way back in 2008 Chad blazed an unproven trail of “group breaking” and has evolved into one of the most established breakers in the industry. Today you get to hear his story and how he survived the constant 100-hour work weeks and years of limited profitability.
A few lessons you’ll gather:
- Figuring out HOW to turn a profits will take time.
- Your niche will likely change over the course of your evolution.
- Be willing to learn from EVERY mistake you make.
- Don’t be afraid to innovate, even if it’s not an immediate winner.
- Leverage your expertise to get started…and then start branching out.
Overall it was an awesome conversation with a great guy. Enjoy it!
Also, PLEASE support our sponsor: DUBBS COFFEE — Go grab 2 Bags of coffee and get a free pack of 2019 Cards with your order! | Use Code “BreakerCulture”
Also, go check out the latest 2019 Bowman Baseball Pricing Ladder RIGHT HERE — includes a sweet video. 😉
Subscribe to BreakerCulture YouTube Channel HERE
REMINDER: Join the BreakerCulture Community below.
Flick Chat BreakerCulture Community Here
You can also find us on the following platforms.
iTunes // Google Music // Spotify // Stitcher //
and….. we are NOW ON YouTube!!!
Check out our YouTube Channel RIGHT HERE.
If you enjoy the listen we’d love for you to give us a review on iTunes and come discuss the content RIGHT HERE! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
2019 Allen & Ginter | Product Page
2019 Topps Stadium Club | Product Page