Today I spend the morning chatting with Chris Keller at Top Shelf Breaks. Chris has been using his media skills with TSB for the last 5 years and has a lot of unique hot takes. We chat about:
- How he went from a can of beans to group breaking (over 10 years)
- His approach to media.
- How Radio experience helps shape TSB
- The early days of breaking McFarlane Toys. (These things STILL SELL! Check this out!)
- Favorite Products of 2018
- Least Favorite Products
- Can we deal with a 50% production increase (e.g. 2018 Topps Heritage High Number)?
- SOOO MUCH MORE…
You can also find us on the following platforms.
If you enjoy the listen we’d love for you to give us a review on iTunes and come discuss the content RIGHT HERE!
This week’s sponsor is one of my all-time favorite tools — InkFrog. If you are listing anything on eBay and need a way to juice up your sales, Inkfrog is what you need. We’ve been using for 3 years and it’s been a game-changer. Check them out here:
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
2018 TOPPS HERITAGE HIGH NUMBER ENDING NOW:
2018 PANINI SPECTRA FOOTBALL ENDING NOW: